Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got in... I smoked a Arturo Fuente Maduro, that was gifted to me by a very generous BOTL - MoTheMan...

Started out a bit good... It was almost like the other Arturo Fuente that Iv smoked recently, woody, spicey flavours, but this one was a little bit sweeter...

Evrything was good with the cigar... except that it burned a little bit bad... sometimes I had to suck really hard to get any smoke out of it...

3.5-3.6 out of 5.0


Rey
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Re: Arturo Fuente Maduro

El Rey del Mundo said:
I just got in... I smoked a Arturo Fuente Maduro, that was gifted to me by a very generous BOTL

Rey
:confused: Cuban Corona?

Those are nice. ;) Sorry about the bad burn. Next time I should send a cigar poker. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Arturo Fuente Maduro

MoTheMan said:
:confused: Cuban Corona?

Those are nice. ;) Sorry about the bad burn. Next time I should send a cigar poker. :)
Thanks for the clearification... As much as i liked these one i think Im going for Hemingway Short Storys, which seems to be the perfect size for me (maybe a little bit short), if i had to choose between some Arturo Fuente cigars... Well... Im ofcourse intrested in Opus X also... :)
 

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
Joined
·
3,335 Posts
Re: Arturo Fuente Maduro

Which AF Maddie did you have?

In the maduro wrapper my favorites from the regular line would be the Flor Fina 8-9-8 and Chateau in Maduro.

From what I hear the WOAMs are sublime; I will render my opinion on those once I find one.. :w

If the Short Story is just a bit to short for you look into the Best Seller or Work of Art. Those are both also in the Hemmingway series but are a bit larger. The SS smokes a bit hotter/spicier than the rest of this line but the difference is very subtle so I think you will like those slightly larger ones as well.

-Matt-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Arturo Fuente Maduro

txmatt said:
Which AF Maddie did you have?

In the maduro wrapper my favorites from the regular line would be the Flor Fina 8-9-8 and Chateau in Maduro.

From what I hear the WOAMs are sublime; I will render my opinion on those once I find one.. :w

If the Short Story is just a bit to short for you look into the Best Seller or Work of Art. Those are both also in the Hemmingway series but are a bit larger. The SS smokes a bit hotter/spicier than the rest of this line but the difference is very subtle so I think you will like those slightly larger ones as well.

-Matt-
I dont know what Maddie it was... Ask MoTheMan. It was he that sent it to me... Or maybe it was Cuban Corona...

Thanks for the advice on those Hemingway... I have to check those out... But for now its going to be the Short storys... I have ordered a box... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Re: Arturo Fuente Maduro

Hummm. All this AF talk reminded me I have a churchill size maduro thats been resting in my humi for a couple of weeks now. I think I'll smoke it tonight. :w
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top