Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting up another review. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this now. I appreciate any comments or crituque.

I'm reviewing a smaller cigar, the Arturo Fuente Exquisitos.

Size: 4.6 x 30
Wrapper: Maduro

Construction: Not the prettiest cigar to look at. The wrapper is dark brown, smooth, and very oily with a few veins. The foot is covered with the binder; this is the first cigar I've seen like this in person. The draw was solid as it was easy to draw but with enough resistance. 7/10

Burn: The cigar burned very straight most of the time. There were a few times that one side would burn a little more than another, but the cigar corrected its burn pretty quickly. 9/10

Taste: Prelight draw was mostly cocoa with a little bit of spice. The first third was very earthy with a little bit of cinnamon spice. Into the second third the spice went away and the earthiness remained strong. Also, in the second third a citrus acid flavor appeared. This citrus acid developed into a lemon flavor in the end of the cigar with the earthiness. Also the cigar finished with some pepper. This a medium to full bodied cigar. I love the all the different flavors in this cigar. 10/10

Overall: 26/30

I enjoyed this little cigar. These are at a good price point and provide a great dose of flavor. I'll definitely pick up more of these in the future.:ss

· Registered
480 Posts
Re: Arturo Fuente Exquisitos

Thanks for that review - very nice.

I like the size of the Exquisitos, and have been getting ready to set out on a quest (some time) for a quick, short break smoke. In fact, just yesterday I was in the B&M and they had an open box of these next to the 858s I was grabbing.

Now I'm thinking I should have also grabbed a couple of these. Oh well - I guess that just means another trip to the B&M. Darn.

· Registered
672 Posts
Re: Arturo Fuente Exquisitos

Putting up another review.

I enjoyed this little cigar. These are at a good price point and provide a great dose of flavor. I'll definitely pick up more of these in the future.:ss
These are in my rotation for lunch breaks. They taste a lot better than they look.

:ss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.