Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate sporting event traffic. Out comes all the soccer mom vehicles and the morons who drive them. They have been all over the southeast interstate highways today. When will folks learn that the left lane is for passing? I don't think it's a difficult concept to comprehend.

OK, I'm done venting now... back to your regularly scheduled program.:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
There's nothing worse than being on the interstate with one jackass going 70 in the leftlane with another jackass in the rightlane going the exact same speed:sb

·
Registered
419 Posts
In total agreement, took me damn near 15 yrs to cure my wife of driving in the left lane.She finally got it while I was on assignment in CT and the roads are posted with signs that state left lane for passing only. Frank B

·
Registered
239 Posts
I saw a Great bumper sticker the other day:

"If I just passed you to the right,
You're in the WRONG DAMN LANE"

:r

-Quixote

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I was in an accident last November. I passed a dumb butt riding a motorcylce on the right. That pissed him off and he started riding my tail and bright lighting me. We went three miles down the highway and I had to brake to make a left hand turn just as Evil Knevil tried to pass me on the left shoulder. Well guess who got the worst end of that deal. Mr. Ahole highway patrolman that showed up wants me to come back the station and interegates me for 2hours and then writes me a ticket because I told him I passed the guy on the right. Illegal lane usage. I hired an attorney and the prosecutor dropped the ticket and then I filled charges against the officer for illegal detainment without probable cause (which is a federal felony). He got a suspension and censure in his official file and had to pay my legal fees because I should never have had to hire an attorney. He never wrote Evil a single ticket. Passing shoulder, following to close, illegal use of lights, careless and heedless, causing an accident, road rage etc. When the prosecutor read the accident report they concluded that the officer wrote the wrong person a ticket. That was the basis for the illegal detainment charge.

This is the second time I have gotten a cop suspended for illegal detainment. I just love their faces when you go to court and they cannot argue there way out of a felony. The ticket is the proof. The first got a $900 fine and 90 days without pay. It was a damned expensive ticket he wrote me. :fu ;) They should go to jail for felony conviction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts