Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PSHC and lovin' it
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did the Gamecock cross the road?

To get his feathers BOMBED OFF by a TIGER!!!

The finishing touch? Yep, your eyes are not deceiving you... Fighting Cock Cigars!!!

jjirons, you better watch your back... Big Thursday's gonna get U G L Y!!!

·
Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
2,583 Posts
:r Nice hit.....might wanna read a few reviews on those before ya smoke em ;)

Either way it was a well thought out hit :tu
I thought the magnet and tunes would probably be more enjoyable than the FCs. They just seemed Soooo appropriate for the moment. I sent an extra to smoke at the game and the FCs can definitely be handed out to inebriated friends!

As as told Ted, I have a few myself and will let them season until they're descent. But, being a cock, they may never get there. :ss

Enjoy, Ted!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I thought the magnet and tunes would probably be more enjoyable than the FCs. They just seemed Soooo appropriate for the moment. I sent an extra to smoke at the game and the FCs can definitely be handed out to inebriated friends!

As as told Ted, I have a few myself and will let them season until they're descent. But, being a cock, they may never get there. :ss

Enjoy, Ted!
Too funny. :r

·
PSHC and lovin' it
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's much more of the thought than anything else... I suppose I would have gotten around to getting some Fighting Cocks based on principle (I've been called a Cock at work on several occasions... matter of fact, I'm SURROUNDED by Cocks at my job! ummm... GAMEcocks)

I'll be sure to post a detailed review on the Fighting Cock when, and IF, I torch it.

I'm much more looking forward to the Upmann Vintage Cameroon, which I mayconvince my wife will comfort me in a likely Georgia loss on Saturday :hn

The magnet has made it to the fridge, and will be gracing my car in two weeks on the way to see my gamecocks play!

And, the CDs are GREAT! Problem, though... I already have a ton of these songs! I haven't heard Big Audio Dynamite in YEARS!

I just hope none of my other Gamecock BOTLs get bombed!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jamie is the man!!! My post is coming soon. We are going to have to get together and teach this tiger a lesson :r:r:r. Great job Jamie!!!

Go Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
Hey man... it'll be ok. Rub some dirt on it... :ss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.