Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LOB Underwater Director
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I walk in the door around 8:30 this evening and there's a package sitting on the dining room table that my wife has opened. I pick it up to see what she's bought.... then I see it.... you have been bombed by Shuckins! Many thanks brother! Only one of these I've smoked before is the Vintage 2002, can't wait to see how awesome the others are!

Attachments

·
Life's to Short!
8,924 Posts
Man would I'd enjoy meeting, eating and smoking a cigar with the guru known as Shuckins---Ron is on a roll and well respected here!

Another one bites the dust "Shuckins Style"!

·
LOB Underwater Director
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whats the one in the middle?
The one in the middle is an Exile (it came wrapped in a reprint of the New York Times the day Kennedy put the embargo in place). Did a little Google research and it looks like this is a JR Cigars exclusive made by Oliva. It also smells fantastic!

·
LOB Underwater Director
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya think?
:smile:

Happy smokes, Dan! And if you feel at all uneasy about the Bolivar, let me know. I could, ahem, get rid of if for you...
:ss
Actually didn't quite know the full extent of how bad my mailbox was destroyed yesterday. I'd certainly heard of Bolivar before, so I started looking around at all the typical sites I order from and couldn't find anything about this particular cigar. Went back to the tried and true Google research method and let's just say I'm freaking out a bit now! Shuckins really is much to kind!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.