Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
robmcd said:
i'm coming i'm coming i'm coming i'm coming ahhhhhhhhh that's better. :cool:
David, I think Matt was asking if you are attending the LOL herf... not if you are getting off to images of the LOL herf.

Yes, I will be there.... as long as there are not peverted, old men in tights jumping around and molesting people:D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Brandon said:
David, I think Matt was asking if you are attending the LOL herf... not if you are getting off to images of the LOL herf.

Yes, I will be there.... as long as there are not peverted, old men in tights jumping around and molesting people:D
brandon- i was thinking about that lil crack whore i won in the raffle last year... she was awesome. sure hope she's still in town.

btw matt- i'll have a car too so i can transport people to kerry's ... in case you're counting cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll cum, butt I really can't afford a hotel room. Any of you guys be willing to share a room with me?? Of course I require a big strong man with stamina and a large peenie so all you Asian types need not respond. I was hopeing one of you black dudes would let me bunk with you. And if you see me at the herf, pls do not hit me in the stomach or I might throw up all over you.

Love,
Dawn
:pu

1 - 20 of 29 Posts