Cigar Forums banner

Arduino

711 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Spencer480 
#1 ·
Has anybody here ever messed with Arduino. I have been looking into it not just for myself but for my kids. I know you can make all sorts of things with it.

The main question I have is the programming side of it pretty easy to understand as far as the structure? Like am I going to do a few tutorials and start to get to where I can make simple programs from scratch?

A little background of myself. I deal with electronics at work constantly due to the equipment I work on. A lot of semi-automated computer based machines. I have programmed PLCs before and deal with them regularly. Is Arduino something I can pick up quickly?

#2 ·
Arduino is very user friendly. I used it when programming my battlebot for robogames two years ago, I had no background on programming or writing code and I was able to figure it out after about two weeks working with it for an hour or so a day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.