Cigar Forums banner

Archive Thead: HO, HO, HO Darrel (The Professor)

577 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  The Professor 
#1 ·
Darrel,

I bet you thought I'd forgot about you huh? Well I didn't, just been busy going through the naughty list....:D

Anyway I had to send this via the USPS because the sleigh is in the shop. Seems prancer and vixen took it out for a joy ride. They like to wait around the corner until a human trys to cross the street then wham!!!! I guess their just getting the humans back??

Let old Santa know when everything arrives.

#2 ·
Re: HO, HO, HO Darrel (The Professor)

Anyway I had to send this via the USPS because the sleigh is in the shop. Seems prancer and vixen took it out for a joy ride. They like to wait around the corner until a human trys to cross the street then wham!!!! I guess their just getting the humans back??
Is that what that was? Damn reindeer :r

Watch out Darrel.

#6 ·

Ooooohhhhh Santa ... you shouldn't have. Thanks sooooo much for the mobile herf kit and all that it contained. That's just too kind of you. Here are some pics (taken on top of my hanging bag because I just got done traveling):

So in addition to a new travel case (a bad-assed one, I might add), Santa included a new Ronson torch lighter, my very first CS cutter, a humidi-sheet and herf's worth of awesome cigars:

04 Boli PC
06 PLPC
05 SCDLH La Fuerza
01 SCDLH El Principe
90 ERDM Demi Tasse
83 ERDM Panatela Larga
92 Monte Joyita

I'm drooling just typing all of this out. :dr Seriously, I just had to wipe up drool from my laptop. :) Thank you *so much* for such a great gift. This will become my new default traveldor for sure.

#7 ·

Damn, these secret santas keep trying to out do one another. That is one awesome gift.

Enjoy those smokes and that case. Santa even threw in a CS Havana cutter.

#11 ·

Santa,

I just want to thank you for all that you did last year. I never did figure out who you were (and wouldn't mind knowing now that a year has passed); but I wanted you to know that I'm still using this traveldor (almost daily, in fact) and many of those cigars you introduced me to are now/still a part of my rotation.

Peace be with you this holiday season,
Darrel

#14 ·

Santa,

I just want to thank you for all that you did last year. I never did figure out who you were (and wouldn't mind knowing now that a year has passed); but I wanted you to know that I'm still using this traveldor (almost daily, in fact) and many of those cigars you introduced me to are now/still a part of my rotation.

Peace be with you this holiday season,
Darrel
I know who you are.... :bx :gn :bx

#15 ·

Darrel, nice Eye-Spy!! I know who your SS was, too, now. On a side note, who the hell would ever have a stash that could gift you those beauties, except the guy in question? :tu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.