Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
buymorecigars.com?

I simply went to their website and requested a catalog. About a week later, I walk to my door and there is a big ol' priority mail box. I am thinking it's my turn on the Labor Day cigar pass, but it's a package from them.

The letter inside told a little about the company, apologized about having run out of catalogs, and then closed with "As a sign of our commitment to your satisfaction, we are including the complementary cigars and reading material for your enjoyment."

These guys actually send me 3 cigars in a humi-bag and a magazine to say they were sorry they couldn't get me a catalog!

There's customer service for you!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
CigarHoss said:
buymorecigars.com?

I simply went to their website and requested a catalog. About a week later, I walk to my door and there is a big ol' priority mail box. I am thinking it's my turn on the Labor Day cigar pass, but it's a package from them.

The letter inside told a little about the company, apologized about having run out of catalogs, and then closed with "As a sign of our commitment to your satisfaction, we are including the complementary cigars and reading material for your enjoyment."

These guys actually send me 3 cigars in a humi-bag and a magazine to say they were sorry they couldn't get me a catalog!

There's customer service for you!!
No, but i sure am going to check them out!!!!

:)

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
I sent them 2 emails asking about their inventory of Ghurka's and never got a response..I ended up buying from Cigar Gold for 30 bucks less...

Jerry in Minnesota

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.