Cigar Forums banner
1461 - 1480 of 1513 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

Insurrection 🏴‍☠️:
Fillers - 1 CV Vuelta Abajo Ligero, 1 CV Corojo 2006 Seco, 1 PA Glasgow Magistrate
Binder - VA Dark Air Cured
Wrapper - Aged PA

Ugly Duck 🦆:
Same as above but I ran out of Aged PA wrapper and used a large scrap of Dark Fire Cured wrapper instead.

These are a little tight on the draw. I rolled some of my previous smokes too loosely, so I decided to try the accordion filler method and bunched these as tight as I could. It's still functional but I went a bit overboard. I'll switch back to entubado and tone down the tightness just a tiny bit next time.

Also, it looks like tobacco prices are starting to go up? At least it seems like it online.

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
View attachment 307246
Insurrection 🏴‍☠️:
Fillers - 1 CV Vuelta Abajo Ligero, 1 CV Corojo 2006 Seco, 1 PA Glasgow Magistrate
Binder - VA Dark Air Cured
Wrapper - Aged PA

Ugly Duck 🦆:
Same as above but I ran out of Aged PA wrapper and used a large scrap of Dark Fire Cured wrapper instead.

These are a little tight on the draw because I had been rolling them too loosely. I switched to the accordion filler method and rolled as tight as I could. It's still functional but I went a bit overboard. I'll switch back to entubado and tone down the tightness just a tiny bit next time.

Also, it looks like tobacco prices are starting to go up? At least it seems like it online.
You are correct in prices going up. I like cigarillos for when time is short. The tins I was buying a few years ago went from $10 to now $13-18. The cigar rolling countries also got hit with covid hard like us, so production has been slowed.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,730 Posts
Reactions: bearinvt and langos
1461 - 1480 of 1513 Posts