Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
Good question. Haven't seen him post in a while now that I think of it.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Tapatalk
I pmd him but no response..hope all is well and he's just busy.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
The whole thing is that yunz guys roll your own for the enjoyment and sense of accomplishment when you fire up your own smoke. It's not like rolling your own cigarettes to save money.

I've seen the finished product. Yunz guys do great work.. You show more patience than I could ever hope.

So continue to show that patient side in this thread..( I'd do a smiley face thingy but tapatalk got rid of em.)

Thanks guys,
Dino

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
Yunz guys are turnin into pro rollers.. Great job

Reactions: Maxh92

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
The problem with being a home cigar roller is being afraid of sharing my own rolls. I'm afraid they aren't good enough to share. Dino, that's why I haven't delivered.
I appreciate the thought, but I live on 2$ short fillers..lol

I'd love to give em a go..

I've smoked cigars rolled on the tan thighs of 20 year old Cuban virgins.. I wanna see the difference when they're rolled on the thigh of a middle age, pastie, white guy..lol

sent from... searching for Easter eggs and my sanity

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
A nice mild blend using the new Leaf Only Nicaraguan ometepe ligero
It's nice leaf
Same blend as last time but with different wrapper(Blend: Piloto Cubano Ligero, Cibao Valley Alajo Habano Seco, Equador seco binder), wrapper is Habano 2000. I do prefer this to the BMF wrapper.
Yunz guys are getting quite good at this..

Gotta say..I'm impressed

sent from... My Uncle Sam's poor house.

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
If I ever get around to rolling my own I think I will make a cigar with a San Andres wrapper, Ligero binder and filler with a leaf of medio tiempo (if that's even available). Yes, I would try to make an ass kicker cigar for my first roll. I would also name it GLYL (Gumby's Lose Your Lunch) :grin2: Not sure on the size though.
I'll take 2 please

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

· Super Moderator
21,267 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts