Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
806 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Mocco thanks Now I have one.
I watched it go down. I knew that was you. You started bidding right after I pm'ed you. Right at the end I was watching it and I could tell that you both had a 750. bid on it. He had just bid first. I was sitting here going nuts yelling to bid 760. cause I knew you would get it. Excellent!!!

Da Klugs said:
Saved me $ 140.00 You da man.
Just doing my job sir. I'm only here to help. Taking care of the worlds cigars. One humi at a time. :)

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MocoBird said:
I watched it go down. I knew that was you. You started bidding right after I pm'ed you. Right at the end I was watching it and I could tell that you both had a 750. bid on it. He had just bid first. I was sitting here going nuts yelling to bid 760. cause I knew you would get it. Excellent!!!

Just doing my job sir. I'm only here to help. Taking care of the worlds cigars. One humi at a time. :)
PM sent

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
:confused: ...............damn Klugs!!!
That there is one nice humydor!!!!

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
morningsmiler said:
Hey Klugsie.....did you get this thing yet?

Let's hear about it!
Well I like it a lot. Brought some "domestics" from the other humi to make a dom drawer. It makes Sam happy - my bus partner and someday slope slider. For now he likes domestics.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Da I neddd a towel to wipe the drool off my keyboard now, I have been looking at those but when I show it to my wife she makes this heh noise like I don't think so scooter! One day maybe though Glad you got one at such a deal too!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

Man, if something like that landed in my living room, I'd be

'Course Mrs ScottM would
!!

Seriously nice, Klugs. It's a whole lot bigger than I imagined.

THE HUMIDOR, DANGGIT...THE HUMIDOR!

Jeez Louise!

Scott"doubleentendredotgif"M

(And that's 400!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.