Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Irukandji Boxed Jellyfish
2,710 Posts
if you check the habanos website for authorized distributors, that may answer your question.
and after you click that link, you'll notice the very first distributor is the one in question, WITH a link to their website.

hope that helps. ;)

monte#2 and i were on the same wavelength. :D
I decided to delete the post since I was not sure if it was allowed. I ended up sending a PM instead. Good to know I wasn't breaking the rules.

· Registered
249 Posts
I was in Aruba last April,I shopped at the LCDH at the Royal Plaza Mall and also at the Rennaisance Mall& Plaza. If you do a search for that Mall on the internet there was a 20% off coupon which is good in the Cigar store there. I 'm pretty sure that was the Cigar Emporium. They also sell N C's . Have a great trip. Rick

· Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was in Aruba last April,I shopped at the LCDH at the Royal Plaza Mall and also at the Rennaisance Mall& Plaza. If you do a search for that Mall on the internet there was a 20% off coupon which is good in the Cigar store there. I 'm pretty sure that was the Cigar Emporium. They also sell N C's . Have a great trip. Rick
I found the coupon to print out and it's worth up to $300 discount in the mall when you trade it in at the desk but it expired on Dec 1. Thanks for the headsup on that though Rick

· Registered
249 Posts
I would print that coupon anyway, it never hurts to try. Also watch that site as a new one might appear. I bought some Trinidad Reyes there and a neat ashtray and I think I bought a few Partigas Vitolas also. I got my discount on everything I bought.

· Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would print that coupon anyway, it never hurts to try. Also watch that site as a new one might appear. I bought some Trinidad Reyes there and a neat ashtray and I think I bought a few Partigas Vitolas also. I got my discount on everything I bought.
The coupon is printed and packed. Thanks for the tip brother ;)

· Hasta La Vista!!!
7,827 Posts
OK,
I am confused.
I have a contest going on when the next inappropriate site would be posted.
This link provided on this thread is OK since it has remained?
If so, no winner yet.

· -
11,798 Posts
OK,
I am confused.
I have a contest going on when the next inappropriate site would be posted.
This link provided on this thread is OK since it has remained?
If so, no winner yet.
no winner yet. this was a question NOT about a vendor/source, but one of the distributors, like say "5th Ave" or "H & K" or "intertabak"....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts