Cigar Forums banner

Any recommendations for a good B&M in San Antonio?

850 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  IBEW 
#1 ·
My son will be attending the fall semester at UTSA, majoring in psychology.
So far his plans are UT San Antonio for his bachelors, UT Austin for his Masters and PhD is yet to be announced. (Yes, he is my 401K) :woohoo:

Anyway, enough of the proud dad moment…. :focus:

The weekend of August 19th I will be in San Antonio helping him get moved in.
Can anyone recommend a good B&M that I could check out while I'm there?

#2 ·
Definitely go check out Cigar Pointe, its about a 15 minute drive from the campus east on 1604 (address 19186 Blanco Rd Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78258 ). There's also a few Club Humidors around San Antonio that are pretty good as well, but Cigar Pointe is definitely my number 1 spot.

#3 ·
Definitely go check out Cigar Pointe, its about a 15 minute drive from the campus east on 1604 (address 19186 Blanco Rd Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78258 ). There's also a few Club Humidors around San Antonio that are pretty good as well, but Cigar Pointe is definitely my number 1 spot.
I definately vouch for Cigar Pointe! Get in there and smoke cigar with Gabe and you will have a great time. PM me when you are going to do that and I will see if I can meet you there!

#5 ·
Re: Any recommendations for a good B&M in San Antonio? UPDATE

A little late with my update - but a big THANK YOU for the recommendation.
The Cigar Pointe was incredible, I got a chance to smoke a Tatuaje La Casita Criolla and it was amazing - I bought a few to bring home, wish I bought them all!
Thanks again!

PS - mturnmm, sorry I didn't get a chance to get with you but it was a busy weekend getting my son moved in and settled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.