Cigar Forums banner

Any places to smoke indoors in Toronto?

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  sanfrantreat 
#1 ·
Going to be in Toronto next week. Any place to get out of the minus-10 weather for a good smoke indoors? Or am I relegated to the park bench or a brisk walk around the block bundled up warmly?

Going to be in Markham too so I can visit Cigar Bodega in Unionville. Is their house blend still any good? And how are their prices now? I recall it was around C$7 to $10 for a robusto or torp about 2 years ago but could be wrong.

Needless to say, I'll be packing my own supplies for long term consumption but are there any cigar places worth a visit? Any pointers would be appreciated. :ss

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Sigh! What a departure from my smoke-filled nights in various establishments around Yonge and Carlton, but those days are long gone. :hn

Anyway, any interesting B&M's? The LCDH at Yorkville is one I normally pop in just to browse and get a minor heart attack. Cigar Bodega has nice people. Any others in the GTA and Markham / Unionville area you think I should check out?

Thanks for the help.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Yep, its COLD. Getting over my jetlag and I'm freezing my nose off smoking the tiniest PC I have, and it was still too damn long a smoke. Going to make it up to Unionville this weekend for some of Sarah's original house blend.

Oh yeah, Horton's coffee is DA BEST! :ss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.