Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally I like to smoke the TPCs..PCs and a select few of the larger sizes Cubans. I'm thinking of trying some ELs that are smoking good and a few other of the larger popular vitolas.

I'm wondering if there is any interest from any of the members in buying some fivers. I would be keeping 10 smokes and selling 3 fivers from each box. The ELs are about $12.00 ea. and the non-ELs would be anywheres from $6.00 to $10.00 each. Figure about $3.50 to $4.50 for Priority Mail with DC (delivery confirmation) for each fiver.

I'm not sure which ones I will like and this gives me a chance and others to try a few, without having a bunch of money tied up in some boxes we don't like. All smokes will come from very reputable sources I have purchased from before. All of the non-ELs will have some decent age on them. None will be from 99 or 00.

If there seems to be some interest I will be posting in the Trades Forum about once or twice a month. I got the okay from Paul to post there.
When I post I will already have the box in hand. I will also include the date/box code and the price including postage. The first three confirming posters get the fivers. One fiver per person. PM your addy/snailer to me and I will tell you where to mail the Money Order. Smokes will be mailed out the day after I get your MO.

I will not be "making" or "losing" any money on any transactions, ( my reason for not using the Auction).

Any interest or thoughts?

·
Registered
585 Posts
okie2 said:
Normally I like to smoke the TPCs..PCs and a select few of the larger sizes Cubans. I'm thinking of trying some ELs that are smoking good and a few other of the larger popular vitolas.
:D my g-d, he has broken the 5" barrier with cigars. I guess those DC's got u thinkin.....

GREAT BOTL !!!! buy with utmost confidence.

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Any interest ????????

DaveC said:
:D my g-d, he has broken the 5" barrier with cigars. I guess those DC's got u thinkin.....

GREAT BOTL !!!! buy with utmost confidence.
Lordy Lordy! The abuse we must tolerate from good friends, I am heartbroken. :fu :r

Those DCs were wonderful though! Thoroughly enjoyed every one.
Thanks for the endorsement!

·
-
11,412 Posts
highly interested... what sticks in particular are you ordering?

i'll PM you my info, if you've forgotten/lost it already. (i just cleaned out my PM box, someone just tried to PM me and it was full)

but we're talking roughly $55-65 for a 5 pack of various ELs and some other non-EL's? sounds good to me.

PM on the way.

·
-
11,412 Posts
just got off the cell phone with Coppertop, he said he's interested as well and would like you to consider him as 1 of the 3 people.

he was in his truck going somewhere, he'll be on later to confirm.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
okie just got in. I AM VERY interested......count me IN. Thanks IHT for the call and then posting for me. Count me in Bob. I'll PM you my snailer if I made the 3 in time, oh hell I'm Pm it to you regardless. Let me know the amount of the money order.

:pu

·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CLOSED

Any openings become available I will make a new post.

Dave..Greg....Mike, I'll be in touch soon

·
-
11,412 Posts
bob, mike called me after i called him and told him to check his email.
i am good to go with what he said. i thought that's what you were getting at. love the idea, was wanting to do that as well.

matter of fact, mike and i talked about this less than a few hours before i saw THIS post!! believe it or don't... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts