Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there were any groups in Virgina Beach that get together to "bond". I smoke pretty regularly in my house but wouldn't mind getting out and meeting other BOTLs. Also if anyone is familiar with any cigar friendly places in the area I would appreciate the input. Thanks. Too bad I have to miss the HERF in March....story of my life!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Navydoc said:
I was just wondering if there were any groups in Virgina Beach that get together to "bond". I smoke pretty regularly in my house but wouldn't mind getting out and meeting other BOTLs. Also if anyone is familiar with any cigar friendly places in the area I would appreciate the input. Thanks. Too bad I have to miss the HERF in March....story of my life!
Look here

Virginia Herf

Hope this helps, don't know where VA Beach is in comparison to where they are planning their Herf.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Navydoc said:
Ill be there by the end of the year so we can get together then. That way you can tell me where all the good smoking places are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts