Cigar Forums banner

Any drone owners here?

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  FroOchie 
#1 ·
Picked up a Contixo F22 last week and already fell in love with it. Problem is I already have the itch to get a DJI Mavic Air 2 now :vs_laugh: Any other drone users/owners here on the boards. Looking for advice on what's the best for city use. I'm afraid to fly my F22 farther than a few hundred feet. I am aware of the license I would need if the drone weighs more than 250 grams. Thanks.

#17 ·
Yes, I am here and I am a drone owner. It is the best device ever that I bought this year. I dreamt a lot of time about this purchase but I couldn't choose the one model. There are an abundance of drones on the market now. I read a lot of articles and reviews before I bought my drone. In the end the article from this platform https://buyersimpact.co.uk/ helped me the most. I chose DJI Mavic Air Drone Fly More Combo and it is literally the best drone ever. It is one of the best drones available on the market if you want a good quality and the availability. It is easy to use and it takes great photos.

#18 ·
New to the forums and relatively new to drones but I'm hooked. There are two in my stash right now, I have a Mavic Air 2 which pretty much flies itself and I recently got the DJI FPV kit. It also flies itself but the sport mode is really fun and it is what I will use to learn Acro flying to see if I want to go further.

FPV is definitely the experience I'm looking for but the building of them and lipo battery usage is not something I'm into.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.