Cigar Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
I am an archer junkie. I have watch it since the inception and watch it repeatedly late night on Nocturnal missions and on Netflix.

If you are a bond fan and enjoy laughing with them about bending reality and stereotypes, then you should love archer. I love the Archer, episode one " Fugues and Riffs," when he has a spa weekend get him from thinking he is really Bob from Bob's burgers, also voiced by H. Jon Benjamin. Its the one where he thinks Thats a wet your pants episode, but really there are so many great episodes. I love when they have Burt Reynolds on the show, When they were worried about eyre survivor go Woodhouse's unit getting killed off, and the whole Woodhouse story is brilliant. The Papal Chase is also brilliant.

Now Aisha Taylor, Character Lana looks like Pam Greer a bit of female Black dynamite, but I just love her voice. I hope she doesn't leave the animated series to go on Criminal Minds for good. the show would greatly miss her. Really everybody from Mallory on down are perfect. I even have a bit of a Judy Greer crush, but she would have to talk like Carol/Cheryl during love making for sure. Pam and archer going to Wisconsin for pam's sisters wedding. does it get any better?

If there is one person who disappoints in person its H. Jon Benjamin. How can he have such a great and versatile voice, but look....like he was destined for radio. Jim Jeffries or Donal Logue seem more apt to play a blunderingly great secret agent in stereotypical form.
You have made me curious.
Just added it to my list on Netflix!:vs_cool:

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
I watched the pilot last night, i thought it was pretty good. Gonna try and catch up before the new season comes out.:vs_cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,590 Posts
I watched the pilot last night, i thought it was pretty good. Gonna try and catch up before the new season comes out.:vs_cool:
It gets way better. .. and twisted. ... and.... you really just need to watch It's great.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Love it! I agree that the older seasons were the best, but i still enjoy the later ones!
I actually enjoyed the most recent Dreamland as it gets into the mind of Stirling Archer a bit. You see whom he loves and loathes, not that it isn't apparent in most other seasons.

Ron Cadillac isn't in the season, but you hardly get perfect when writers are grasping at straws for material.

It surely was the best season in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I actually enjoyed the most recent Dreamland as it gets into the mind of Stirling Archer a bit. You see whom he loves and loathes, not that it isn't apparent in most other seasons.

Ron Cadillac isn't in the season, but you hardly get perfect when writers are grasping at straws for material.

It surely was the best season in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah enjoyed the latest season, as i like sort of themed series (Archer Vice was fun, but didn't appeal to me the same way). Loved the whole "Noire" thing
Also, a thing that has started to grow on me is the whole family thing. Did not really care for it to begin with, but now i kinda like it!

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
I was thinking it would be funny if they did an Archer and American Dad crossover. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Gunna have to start from the beginning and watch the series again.

Reactions: TxColt
21 - 38 of 38 Posts