Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got done watching the Archer Vice i think i peed my self laughing so hard, probably one of the best tv shows ive seen yet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Funny as hell!! :biglaugh:

·
Double Trouble
2,356 Posts
Thats how you get ants!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm gonna need some sand... I don't know if they grade it but... coarse.

·
Puff Contest Czar
3,450 Posts
It's a great show. Though seeing Aisha Taylor in real life is a real let down after seeing the way they draw her in that show.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It's a great show. Though seeing Aisha Taylor in real life is a real let down after seeing the way they draw her in that show.
I agree with you there, MD.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think the older seasons were funnier... vice only had one or two good episodes.

I still love the show none the less.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I watched this some when I was a few years ago! Pretty funny show, though I don't watch enough TV to make me a fan. I'll have to look at see if the episodes are on Netflix!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
And here i thought this was a thread about Anne Archer LOL!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I am an archer junkie. I have watch it since the inception and watch it repeatedly late night on Nocturnal missions and on Netflix.

If you are a bond fan and enjoy laughing with them about bending reality and stereotypes, then you should love archer. I love the Archer, episode one " Fugues and Riffs," when he has a spa weekend get him from thinking he is really Bob from Bob's burgers, also voiced by H. Jon Benjamin. Its the one where he thinks Thats a wet your pants episode, but really there are so many great episodes. I love when they have Burt Reynolds on the show, When they were worried about eyre survivor go Woodhouse's unit getting killed off, and the whole Woodhouse story is brilliant. The Papal Chase is also brilliant.

Now Aisha Taylor, Character Lana looks like Pam Greer a bit of female Black dynamite, but I just love her voice. I hope she doesn't leave the animated series to go on Criminal Minds for good. the show would greatly miss her. Really everybody from Mallory on down are perfect. I even have a bit of a Judy Greer crush, but she would have to talk like Carol/Cheryl during love making for sure. Pam and archer going to Wisconsin for pam's sisters wedding. does it get any better?

If there is one person who disappoints in person its H. Jon Benjamin. How can he have such a great and versatile voice, but look....like he was destined for radio. Jim Jeffries or Donal Logue seem more apt to play a blunderingly great secret agent in stereotypical form.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts