Cigar Forums banner
22361 - 22380 of 22412 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
shoes on the beach...with black socks i bet.....

good for you to take some time and let your hair down...now... free the toes!!!!
No.. those water shoes things. I don't like stuff touching my feet. I'm the guy that puts socks on a soon as I get outta the shower. I even hate the feeling of carpet on my feet.. wigs me out.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
I’m glad you’re getting out of town again. Smoke many delicious cigars (they always taste better a few hundred miles from home) and yeah, wear a T-shirt.
No problem there. Last time I was shirtless in public was July 4th 1994. Got drunk, passed out in my buddies lawn, woke up when they the a pitcher of beer on me. I was purple. I was sick for a week.

Plus who really wants to see a 50yo fat guy shirtless... THAT'S NOT AN INVITATION FOR A SHIRTLESS RON PHOTO SHOOT.. LOL

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
If you're not an 80yo man at the track and you're wearing a fedora and NO ONE HAS PUT THE BOOTS TO YOU... WE HAVE FAILED AS A SOCIETY... just sayin.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Haven't been around lately. Just got off a couple week hit of 7-12s. Just enough time to nap and go back to work.

Now time to get ready to go to the beach next week. We rented a condo in Myrtle for a month. She's staying the month. I'm heading down first and last week. I have a few side jobs I HAVE to get done in June.

Last year was my first trip to the beach. I loved it. I don't think I've ever been that relaxed. If it wasn't for the third degree sun burn on my legs it would of even been better. I wear jeans and work boots everyday of my life so after my first day there I had swollen, blistered legs. I've learned that sunscreen isn't just for kids and albinos. Lol

And yeah Zig , I wear shoes on the beach.. lol

I work a 12 hour midnight shift, 7pm-7am. Hardest part is the drive home in the morning after my 60 hour week, 45 minutes to and from work. Always funny to hear the M-F, 7am-3pm crowd complain about a 40 hour week. The beach sounds fun, I need a break myself.

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
I mentioned the shirt so you wouldn’t get burnt.

View attachment 316709
I know.. lol

You can pull off the fedora. You've got the been there done that look. I'm talkin about the 20yo that's still got a milk mustache

·
Super Moderator
17,798 Posts
Add a racing forum, alot of "hard life" wrinkles, a piss poor attitude and you could be one of my grandfather's friends I grew up with at the track and bookie joints.. lol

The dog looks more natural in a fedora than the kids I see around here.. it's Einstein right?

22361 - 22380 of 22412 Posts