Cigar Forums banner
22101 - 22116 of 22116 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,535 Posts
Totally agree, never enough ammo or cigars.

Just wish they shipped a little faster. Spoke with a young lady Thursday, she said shipping is taking about a month right now.

Unfortunately, a month in Alabama time might equal 6 weeks in New York time.
I just bought it because of the price. I never wait till the last minute. I figure whenever it gets here is just fine.
But yes it is a long time to wait. If your out of Ammo.

Reactions: BobP

·
Registered
596 Posts
I just bought it because of the price. I never wait till the last minute. I figure whenever it gets here is just fine.
But yes it is a long time to wait. If your out of Ammo.
It's like getting an unexpected present in the mail from your grandmother. I usually forget about it, then all of the sudden one day, there it is.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
If I may lighten the mood...

I thought it might be about time to buy some more ammo.
My first inclination was to increase my stock of 45 ACP.
But now I'm not so sure.
I looked at my inventory spreadsheet.
I currently have 1,911 rounds on-hand.
Seems kinda' prophetic, doesn't it?
LOL
I have 500 rounds sitting somewhere between Ohio, and my house. Hasn't moved in weeks. Had to file a claim with Fedex today. Either it still sits somewhere, or someone at Fedex stole it. They want $11.99 for a 50 round box of 22 LR here.

Reactions: Bird-Dog

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,259 Posts
My sister shooting my AR pistol today after we fixed the tractor. (Yes, I know how Alabama that sounds.)

Pardon the posture… we’re working on it. Thought it was a cool fireball coming out of that short barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
596 Posts
My sister shooting my AR pistol today after we fixed the tractor. (Yes, I know how Alabama that sounds.)

Pardon the posture… we’re working on it. Thought it was a cool fireball coming out of that short barrel.

Nice seeing people enjoying life in free America. No AR pistol up here though!

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,259 Posts
Nice seeing people enjoying life in free America. No AR pistol up here though!
It’s a largely impractical gun, but fun to shoot. I suspect it’s only a matter of time until scary looking things like this that skirt the gray area of the NFA are taboo in all 50 states.

Eh- give and take. We get AR pistols but we also have 7 trillion venomous snakes and mosquitos that can fly off with whole chickens.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was planning to go shoot this past weekend, but got caught up doing stuff around the house. It keeps me awake at night when I think about the few rifles I haven't dialed in yet...:oops:

22101 - 22116 of 22116 Posts