Cigar Forums banner

21901 - 21920 of 21957 Posts

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,195 Posts
If three guys are on a boat with four cigars, but no lighter, what should they do?

If they toss one cigar overboard, the boat becomes a cigar lighter.

I’ll see myself out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
If three guys are on a boat with four cigars, but no lighter, what should they do?

If they toss one cigar overboard, the boat becomes a cigar lighter.

I’ll see myself out.

Is this the forbidden cigar joke that will get you kicked out of a lounge? :LOL:

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,195 Posts
keep telling you guys...walk away and move south...but noooo...what zcziggy knows...right?
SSSHHHHHHH!!!

There’s already too many people down here! Tell ‘em more about the gators, the snakes, and how the summers are so hot that birds burst into flames in mid-flight.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
keep telling you guys...walk away and move south...but noooo...what zcziggy knows...right?
SSSHHHHHHH!!!

There’s already too many people down here! Tell ‘em more about the gators, the snakes, and how the summers are so hot that birds burst into flames in mid-flight.

Do I get a pass guys? I spent most of my time in Jacksonville, Norfolk, and southern Maryland.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,195 Posts
This is my project for tomorrow.

Dad bought a brand-new Procraft in 1983 and got deep into bass fishing. Eufaula was his favorite lake, so of course he had to have the greatest fish finder money could buy- the Humminbird Sixty.

He and I spent quite a lot of time in that boat, and Dad fished from his boat as frequently as life would allow up until the year before he passed. The boat needed some serious work at that point, including a transom rebuild and a hull separation to check in some questionable spots, and it has sat in a garage since then, slowly deteriorating.

A complete rebuild of his boat doesn’t make a lot of sense, so I’ve decided to transfer over a bit of the analogue nostalgia to the Junk|Works Executive Pontoon. I’ve got to make a new transducer cable, but I’m hoping to have it mounted up and operable by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
This is my project for tomorrow.

Dad bought a brand-new Procraft in 1983 and got deep into bass fishing. Eufaula was his favorite lake, so of course he had to have the greatest fish finder money could buy- the Humminbird Sixty.

He and I spent quite a lot of time in that boat, and Dad fished from his boat as frequently as life would allow up until the year before he passed. The boat needed some serious work at that point, including a transom rebuild and a hull separation to check in some questionable spots, and it has sat in a garage since then, slowly deteriorating.

A complete rebuild of his boat doesn’t make a lot of sense, so I’ve decided to transfer over a bit of the analogue nostalgia to the Junk|Works Executive Pontoon. I’ve got to make a new transducer cable, but I’m hoping to have it mounted up and operable by the end of the weekend.

Eufaula is my favorite spot for crappie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21901 - 21920 of 21957 Posts