Cigar Forums banner

21881 - 21900 of 21957 Posts

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
528 Posts
This happened Tuesday night. Not sure if the Good Lord is telling me to move or if he’s just making sure I don’t have too much spare time for mischief... idle hands and all.

I wasn’t terribly fond of the roof color anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow!

·
Super Moderator
16,899 Posts
This happened Tuesday night. Not sure if the Good Lord is telling me to move or if he’s just making sure I don’t have too much spare time for mischief... idle hands and all.

I wasn’t terribly fond of the roof color anyway.

Damn bro. Thought you had solar till i realized the tin roof flipped.

Had to be some scary wind to do that. At least everything is standing and the wife and kids are OK.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
@Wheels Up You guys down south are really getting the crap end of the stick for weather this spring. Seems more so than normal.

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,195 Posts
Damn bro. Thought you had solar till i realized the tin roof flipped.
Solar...

I don’t even have insulation under most of my roof. If the electric bill gets too high in the summer, we just turn off the A/C and take turns sitting in the deep freezer. Kinda like a reverse hot tub with a shelf for popsicles.

·
Super Moderator
16,899 Posts
Solar...

I don’t even have insulation under most of my roof. If the electric bill gets too high in the summer, we just turn off the A/C and take turns sitting in the deep freezer. Kinda like a reverse hot tub with a shelf for popsicles.

Yeah, it threw me for a second too.. I was like " wtf , wheels has a solar roof"? Then when I enlarged the pic it made more sense.. truck gets 3 miles to the gallon but solar panels.. yeah I'm an idiot.. lol

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Solar...

Wonder what kind of popsicles are they...glad you guys are OK.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Mondays I hate
Tuesdays just drag
Wednesdays suck too
Thursday's are bad

Enjoy my haiku.
You ain't lyin'. I live for my days off. I can't smoke during the work week, there is no time due to my commute, and 12hr midnight shift.

·
Super Moderator
16,899 Posts
Yunz should keep an eye out. @Rondo might be selling his stash to get one of those 9000 dollar seats for Tom and Gisele's return to Foxboro.. craziness

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,195 Posts
This week’s adventure is brought to you courtesy of the great state of Wisconsin.

And I’d have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids!

21881 - 21900 of 21957 Posts