Cigar Forums banner

21781 - 21800 of 21841 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Gunna enjoy some smokes soon. Temps will be in the 60's to 70 this week. I have a couple days off this week.

·
H.R. Pufnstuf
6,321 Posts
I haven't sat still and had a cigar in months. I've been puffing, but always while having to pay attention to a chore, fire..etc... Catching up on some of the threads makes me appreciate the group.... just a thanks....carry on...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Dive in Deep
902 Posts
Got covid 8 days ago, been a helluva ride so far. My experience has not been fun, but staying positive and hopefully turning the corner soon. stay healthy everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,706 Posts
My sister had it.. took her a few weeks to get over it. Keep an eye on your O² stats. She wasn't short of breath but really couldn't function. She went to the er and they put her on oxygen and sent her home with a tank it was so low. She had no idea.

Take care of yourself mitch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MyFatherFan

·
Dive in Deep
902 Posts
My sister had it.. took her a few weeks to get over it. Keep an eye on your O² stats. She wasn't short of breath but really couldn't function. She went to the er and they put her on oxygen and sent her home with a tank it was so low. She had no idea.

Take care of yourself mitch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Good to know. I probably should've had it looked at, I'm sure it was low, slept a lot. Today I broke out of quarantine and am feeling a ton better already. Fresh air and sun is nice for a change. Going to take it slow for a couple more days but I'm hoping the worst is behind me now. Plus, I really need a cigar

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Minister of Propaganda
1,136 Posts
Read of really bad winds in Alabama. @Wheels Up.... Is that yours?
Nah, I toss the anchor into the yard during ‘nader season.

I did, however, manage to upgrade the Junk|Works executive yacht recently:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21781 - 21800 of 21841 Posts