Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up speed on the slippery slope. Following the advice of the silverbacks, I have broken down and gotten a SECOND humi from Arlin Liss, this one for box storage.

Arlin is nothing less than a wizard in wood and a true gentleman. My first Lissador maintains a rock solid 65% and goes through about an ounce a month of water. I have found Arlins work to be one of a kind and certainly to be considered if you are looking for a truly artistic humidor.

http://arlinliss.com/_Curly_Cherry/Unsold Cherry 28x16x16/05,18,03 c.jpg

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Very, very nice.
Call me cheap, but I've converted a closet into a small walk in humidor. All my cigars are kept either in small humidors, original boxes, or spare/empty cedar boxes that I pick up. Weather sripping placed inside the door frame and on the bottom edge complete the picture. Since it's inside the house, temperature is maintained and a nice large capacity room humidifier keeps things humid.

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
Very nice. I am still waiting for my new climate controlled box from Bob Staebell. Both of these guys do great work, but sometimes the wait is long. Congratulations on your fantastic new dor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts