Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot resist any longer. You guys/gals know the drill.

I'll start at Mo Spade's PI office.
 

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The blond who had poured herself into the chair across my desk wriggled a bit, as if her thong was creeping, & impaled me with her baby blues.
I resisted the temptation to adjust my Jockeys & thought longingly of the bottle of smoky liquid in my bottom left hand drawer. Einstein stretched, purring........
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
kansashat said:
The blond who had poured herself into the chair across my desk wriggled a bit, as if her thong was creeping, & impaled me with her baby blues.
I resisted the temptation to adjust my Jockeys & thought longingly of the bottle of smoky liquid in my bottom left hand drawer. Einstein stretched, purring........
. . . having just finished an incredible meal of crab leg meat and enjoyed watching as I smoked the RyJ Churchill Tubo after lunch.
The Blonde, Aurora, was telling me of her harrowing experience and the risks she took to reach me with important information. Having worked as a runway model throughout Europe, she was really an undercover spy for the Ukranian Secret Police.
"Listen", she said, "all this talk of the tobacco brotherhood that you hear on the bulletin boards isn't real. It's all just . . . "
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
MoTheMan said:
. . . having just finished an incredible meal of crab leg meat and enjoyed watching as I smoked the RyJ Churchill Tubo after lunch.
The Blonde, Aurora, was telling me of her harrowing experience and the risks she took to reach me with important information. Having worked as a runway model throughout Europe, she was really an undercover spy for the Ukranian Secret Police.
"Listen", she said, "all this talk of the tobacco brotherhood that you hear on the bulletin boards isn't real. It's all just . . . "
a cover up for something else. This time i did adjust my jockeys not knowing what to say and fearing that our brotherhood secrets were out. She continued by saying.. Ive done some research and it seems your "secret society" is dominated by naked primates concerned about "Posts" and "Ring Gauge" that sure sounds to me like.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
Da Klugs said:
a cover up for something else. This time i did adjust my jockeys not knowing what to say and fearing that our brotherhood secrets were out. She continued by saying.. Ive done some research and it seems your "secret society" is dominated by naked primates concerned about "Posts" and "Ring Gauge" that sure sounds to me like.....
a conspiracy to control the world. Remember she said, "He who has the most credits and ring gauge will control the cigars and he who controls cigars controls the world." Your right, there are post whores that are doing more than 50 posts a day at that rate they will soon exceed the 50,000 post level. "Yes", she said, "At that level the poster would take over the site and be in charge of the secret cigar data."

No one could imagine the hell they were to face or foresee ………
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
I've go to protect my ISOMs

I'll keep posting" he said, in a madmans voice. Twenty four hours a day if I have to otherwise ..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
Meanwhile back at Club Stogie our hero Ken Asshat was still adjusting his jockey shorts and staring at Aurora. She pursed her lips and said "weve got to do something to stop them, I suggest we .........
 

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"Mo Spade will you help me?" she breathed, "I think my husband is involved with these people."
This dame had legs going all the way up to her ash......& more. My eyes darted to the closet.
"What makes you think he's.......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
Involved in the brotherhood he asks. She also glances at the closet and says, he keeps sending packages and packages keep coming in the mail almost every day. Yesterday he scared the hell out of me yelling "the bomb is here the bomb is here". When I came into the room he...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
was groveling on the floor stroking his stogie and muttering in a low gutteral tone he said".......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
Mo Spade who is Mo Spade I taught my name was Ken Asshat? Anyway, excuse the interuption, you were saying.......
 

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wonder if her husband is the guy I sent that bomb to, Mo mused.
He started to ask Aurora what her husband's name was when Ethel, Mo's secretary, buzzed him.
Mo depressed the intercom button, "Yes Ethel?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
Theres a package for you sir its adressed from a Da Kluggs and it was delivered by a courrier that had a monkey who smoked cigars. Funny thing the monkeys name was Mo something and he .........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
Oh wait a minute your MO oh I'm so out of it. Those blunts you picked up for me at the SD herf are kickin. Would you like me to hold your package for you she asked? With as much composure as he could muster MO ....
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top