Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this cigar was no looker. :r The dark maduro wrapper was rough and krinkly. Despite the appearance, the draw and burn of the cigar was good. Upon lighting, the flavor was extremely mild. About 5 minutes into the cigar, the flavor began to turn very spicy. At about the 1/2 way point, the spiciness began to subside. Earthy/cocoa/coffee flavors became more noticable. After this point, the flavors remained the same, but built a little in strenghth towards the end. To a certain degree, the flavors somewhat reminded me of the regular line Padron maddies. For the entire time, the aroma remained enjoyable. Luckily, it did not smell like burning feces. :D Thanks for the smoke Wayne! :w

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I got around to firing up the Butthiba this weekend.
My review sounds a lot like Brandons that now that
re-read his. It was a good smoke. I would smoke
one again. Now that I have had two of OPT special
Butthiba blends...

The first one was smoother and the second one bolder,
a little more spice.

·
Registered
271 Posts
unfortunity the butthiba i got was plugged... and i could barely get any smoke and what i could get was hot and unpleasent... i guess i picked teh one that was bad :( just my luck

Ryan

·
Registered
623 Posts
It is in your BUTTHIBA line Wayne, so why not call them "Poopie Rockets"..lol! Plus, if I had a poopie like that, I'd dubb it Fear Factor as well. :D

I smoked my Butthiba this past weekend. That was a damm good cigar! I just had problems with wrapper shedding on my lips. OTT I really enjoyed it, a wonderful nutty blend. ;)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I never received one of those.

As far as the Dildohiba.... Is that baby 110v or does it run on batteries?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts