Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Smoke til you drop
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting all alone today at my house and had to smoke something. I picked a nice Anejo #46 . Here are a few pics I took with my cellphone. Sry for the bad quality.

and finally the end. And yes the ash did drop all over my deck. lol

·
Oreo Cookie Blues
3,649 Posts
I don't see any quality issues... or any cigar issues! That's one great lookin' smoke, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
834 Posts
That looks really tasty. I have one resting in my humidor that I can't wait to try. It will be my first Anejo. Thanks for the pics.

Woogie

·
Registered
608 Posts
I've got some sleeping right now...I can't wait to bust them out.

Looks delicious! Glad you enjoyed!

·
Smoke til you drop
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe 6 months ago any smoke would knock me on my ass but now I didnt really get any kind of buzz from the anejo. Not sure if I'm suppose to but it looks like a full body cigar.

·
A$ylum MassHole!
4,003 Posts
Looks like you have a great time! Great Cigar! :ss

·
Registered
448 Posts
Where is the best place online to get these bad boys? I have heard so much about them I wont to give one a shot. Thanks
Unfortunately, they're about impossible to find, and most of the online vendors REALLY overinflate their prices ($20+!) due to the demand, and most don't have them in stock. Best thing to do is monitor your local B&Ms, ask them when/if they ever get 'em.

The MSRP on them is somewhere around $8-12, maybe a bit more for the belicosos (sharks) and such. If you want to go over that and try to find them online... all we can tell you is "good luck."

·
Registered
64 Posts
Unfortunately, they're about impossible to find, and most of the online vendors REALLY overinflate their prices ($20+!) due to the demand, and most don't have them in stock. Best thing to do is monitor your local B&Ms, ask them when/if they ever get 'em.

The MSRP on them is somewhere around $8-12, maybe a bit more for the belicosos (sharks) and such. If you want to go over that and try to find them online... all we can tell you is "good luck."
Thanks for the help. Let the journey begin...

·
Smoke til you drop
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There hard to find. I was gifted this anejo by somebody on CS but cant remember who. Its been a few months.

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Where is the best place online to get these bad boys? I have heard so much about them I wont to give one a shot. Thanks
Tampa Sweethearts when they are in stock. You usually have to buy something else at $25.00+ in order to gain access to them. They're not listed on the website so it's best to call them to place your order.

·
Aged to Perfection
623 Posts
The problem with Anejo's are once you smoke one you want more and more and are always on the hunt! Those little buggers are like crack!(Hey buddy, can ya spare a 49:ss )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts