Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local cigar bar with a friend just before Christmas and was surprised to find they had a box of Anejo Sharks. Naturally I got one and man, was it a wonderful cigar. Impecible construction, great draw and a perfect burn. I could set the cigar upright on the ash end with over an inch of ash. o_0 Too bad it is near impossible to find these babies, even around the holidays.

Overall, it was one of the best smokes I have had. Up there with the PAM '64s, cuban Esplendidos and Forbidden X.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Re: Anejo Shark

LastClick said:
Never heard of the brand...Are they mild, med, full??
There are two Anejo's in our box pass, maybe you'll get lucky and one will still be in there when you get the box!! Great cigars.

·
Registered
756 Posts

anejos are one of my favorites, i think and excellent smoke. construction and draw always seem to be perfect. the flavors are very sweet, lots of nontobacco flavors in them.
and the shark...what an impressive hand rolled cigar. the round to square is quite an idea. i would image it can't be easy. i always take a look at it for a few before i light one.
jimmy
:tpd:

·
Registered
154 Posts

Had my first one a few weeks ago. I made special trips to my favorite shop just to stock up on as many of them as I could before they were all gone. The shark I smoked was one of the best cigars I have ever smoked. :al

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

NewGeneration85 said:
I was at the local cigar bar with a friend just before Christmas and was surprised to find they had a box of Anejo Sharks. Naturally I got one and man, was it a wonderful cigar. Impecible construction, great draw and a perfect burn. I could set the cigar upright on the ash end with over an inch of ash. o_0 Too bad it is near impossible to find these babies, even around the holidays.

Overall, it was one of the best smokes I have had. Up there with the PAM '64s, cuban Esplendidos and Forbidden X.
Hey dude my local shop still has two boxes of these. Let me know if you are interested. I think they are around $20 per stick. Pricy but available!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.