Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dark and oily...7" x 48

I love Fuentes cedar wrapped. The Anejo Maduros are no exception. By far the best maduro cigar I have smoked. Try one.

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Re: Anejo Reserva #48 Maduro

tobaccoleaf said:
Dark and oily...7" x 48

I love Fuentes cedar wrapped. The Anejo Maduros are no exception. By far the best maduro cigar I have smoked. Try one.

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com
We welcome retailers who tell us of their products and business. However we do not like it when it is posted as a review. This sounds like an advertisment NOT a review... You may actually hurt your business by this type of "review"

·
Registered
756 Posts

these are awesome though. i had one the other night out of my box. first one i had from that box and the box is about 2 years old. so it was extra good!
jimmy
:tpd:

·
Banned
6,267 Posts

I've got one of these waiting in the wings for that special time..... you know when I have 2 hours to kill :r

I received mine from my generous Secret Santa. It really is a beautiful looking stick sitting in the humi. Its freakin' massive though

·
Registered
579 Posts

So, since we're on the subject, what's everyone's opinion of the current crop of Anejos? I have three in my humidor, having smoked one before Christmas. I was not impressed. Thought it tasted young, harsh and very unrefined. I'm thinking by next year they'll be nice.

LasciviousXXX said:
I've got one of these waiting in the wings for that special time..... you know when I have 2 hours to kill :r

I received mine from my generous Secret Santa. It really is a beautiful looking stick sitting in the humi. Its freakin' massive though

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

i bought two but I had read in here somewhere the same opinion as the one you posted. So I'm letting them age. I'll be smoking them next christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.