MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here's another:

Attachments

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
:r Reminds me of my daughter the night after she just turned 1... We redone her entire room (about 3 days work) for her birthday with new paint, pictures, furniture, shelves, rugs... everything to turn it from a nursery into a little girl's dream room.

Well after putting her to bed when all the kids went home and her birthday party was over we woke up the next morning to find that she had had an accident (#2 to be exact) and decided to repaint her entire room w/ her diaper.... walls, pictures, carpet, bedding... anything & everything. As I remember she was very proud of her work... and had that same exact look of pride in her eyes as the little girl in the picture.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nero said:
:r Reminds me of my daughter the night after she just turned 1... We redone her entire room (about 3 days work) for her birthday with new paint, pictures, furniture, shelves, rugs... everything to turn it from a nursery into a little girl's dream room.

Well after putting her to bed when all the kids went home and her birthday party was over we woke up the next morning to find that she had had an accident (#2 to be exact) and decided to repaint her entire room w/ her diaper.... walls, pictures, carpet, bedding... anything & everything. As I remember she was very proud of her work... and had that same exact look of pride in her eyes as the little girl in the picture.
Did you paint the walls brown after this little incident?:r Thank goodness my niece doesn't do that. She'll just walk up to my brother, point at her butt, and say, "poopoo pooopooo pooopooo."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts