Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I got interested in getting an Ammo Box as a travel humidor. I have not been finding much info through google. I went to a surplus store and found a bunch there that were in pretty bad shape.

I finally land on JR, I guess they have been doing this for a while. Currently they have 3 options that are bundled with their cigars. I really don't want to get stuck with a crap load of horrible cigars.

Has anyone had the Belinda cigars? Is it horrible?

· Registered
4,135 Posts
Ummm, I have some Thompsons which are about the same quality!! They make good "experimental" cigars though!!! I would rather smoke another white owl grape!!! You can get a nice 20ct. humidor on C-bid for about 7 bucks plus 5-6 bucks shipping.

· Elder Berry
5,100 Posts
I agree with John. Pretty much any of the cigars you would get in that type of deal with Thompson's, would have you mirroring your avatar when you smoked them.

I would look on eBay for an otterbox. I got one really cheap (like $20) and was a superb investment. If you are talking about travel humi's, get something durable and something that is not a cheapo. Moving in your car will cause some wear and tear.

Look for herfadors or cigar caddy / otterboxes, IMHO.

CD

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually have 5 pack otterbox. I just thought that a Ammo Can is kind of cool. I am debating on weather to make one or find one for sale. The ones at the surplus store were stinky and nasty looking. The one in the JR catalog looked nice, but life to too short to smoke crappy cigars. I want the can, not the cheapo cigars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.