Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone on Reddit mentioned that the Amazon Basin is coming back.

On Cao website, the product is indeed showing.

At Mike's it says they are taking preorders with a shipping date of January 28th.

Anybody know anything about all this?

·
Registered
665 Posts
My local B&M has them on order and says he's supposed to get them next week.

·
Registered
Time well spent
7 Posts
Based off the last time they released them, are they worth buying a box in your opinion?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Based off the last time they released them, are they worth buying a box in your opinion?
I think so, I still have some from 2016 and 2019. Construction-wise I've never had a bad one...clean burn lines, no canoeing or tunneling, no need for re-lighting. They keep and age well when taken care of. Flavor and aroma is pretty subjective but I really do like this cigar. I'm not a huge CAO fan, I can take them or leave them; but for me this is a must have. I'm not crazy about the price hike, I paid $120 - $130 for a box in 2019 but what hasn't gone up in price in the last two years?

If you've never had one, try a single (or two) then decide if you think it's worth it.

·
Registered
Time well spent
7 Posts
I think so, I still have some from 2016 and 2019. Construction-wise I've never had a bad one...clean burn lines, no canoeing or tunneling, no need for re-lighting. They keep and age well when taken care of. Flavor and aroma is pretty subjective but I really do like this cigar. I'm not a huge CAO fan, I can take them or leave them; but for me this is a must have. I'm not crazy about the price hike, I paid $120 - $130 for a box in 2019 but what hasn't gone up in price in the last two years?

If you've never had one, try a single (or two) then decide if you think it's worth it.
Thanks for the input, I’ll try for sure. I’ve reviews on halfwheel and every time they smoked them the score went up 😂

·
Bloke with a Smoke
1,161 Posts
Cigar King has them for 179,99.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts