Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
4 out of 6 for me............

Hey where's question 7 where there's a guy at every urinal except the middle one and you're piss drunk so you pee on the 2 guys shoes and make them move leaving a urinal free on either side of you :D

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LasciviousXXX said:
4 out of 6 for me............

Hey where's question 7 where there's a guy at every urinal except the middle one and you're piss drunk so you pee on the 2 guys shoes and make them move leaving a urinal free on either side of you :D
:r that happened to me once when I was wearing flip flops. I have never been so close to killing someone in my life.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Got me 5 of 6 baby, woo-hoo! I missed the one you leave or go to the stall. If I got to piss I'm pissin wherever the hell I want.

·
Registered
707 Posts
altbier said:
:r that happened to me once when I was wearing flip flops. I have never been so close to killing someone in my life.
:r I would kill that dirty sob that pissed on my feet.

·
-
11,412 Posts
i saw this game on the 'net about 5 yrs ago, and i had my wife play it.... she got like 1 or 2 right...

i tried to explain it to her, but she just don't understand. last time i played, 6 out of 6...

·
Registered
952 Posts
Habsrule29 said:
I got 4/6

If you really want to mess with someone's head... If you go into a bathroom and theres a long line of urinals but only one guy in there, line up behind him.
Getting your head messed up is standing at a long trough in a mens room (Old Baseball stadium) and then have a bunch of women invade the men room because the lines are to long at the womens rest room. Well some guys pi$$ed on themselves trying to stop in mid stream and get everything tucked back in safely. You every try to stop a six-pack in mid stream - damn near impossible :r
:u

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
SlimDiesel said:
:r I would kill that dirty sob that pissed on my feet.
I'd have turned round and pissed on his trousers. Unless he was a hells angel, then I probably would have thanked him.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
WTF is this?!~ A bunch of homophobes.

I don't give a chit where I let the stream out so long as I relieve myself when I need to. I'm not afraid of some man standing next to me.

BTW, I got 1 out of 6 (homophobes)!! :c :fu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.