Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a killer cd. creed members minus the lead singer and added myles kennedy. if you like creed then this will be great to you. definitely harder than the creed stuff, each song still has the psuedo christian, up-feeling lyrics that made them famous. also some very good ballads, but when they rock, they rock. like i said much harder than with creed. myles seems to have a grittier voice and a good bit more vocal range than scott stapp. several songs seemed to me to have notes of old stone temple pilots, guns and roses and soundgarden, not the lyrics but just the energy in which they played their instruments. i would highly recommend this cd.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah I agree, I was a big Creed fan, and was waiting for this CD and grabbed it the day it was released. I was very impressed with the new sound. I made a tape of this album on one side, and Seether's Disclaimer CD on the other for my car and have almost worn it out since.

If you liked Creed this one you will like also.

p.s. The Seether CD is also REALLY good, but they have a much harder edge than Alter Bridge, and their lyrics on the tracks that are not being played on TV or Radio, can be very explicit in case you have small kids.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.