Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it finally happened, last night it was a beautiful 70 degrees outside so I took my last cigar and headed for a walk down to the lake.

All my cigars and half my clothes are being held hostage at my house, if you havent read my other threads it is easy to describe, nasty divorce.

So I decided, smoking 3 -7 cigars a day was bad and way too expensive for a guy with no income, so when they were gone, time to stop. Easy to do when you have no money to buy any.

So today is the first day without a cigar in almost two years. The coffee sucked this morning, so I didnt even have that to enjoy!

What will i fall back on? I used to drink 2 liters of coke a day, but that would ruin my diet I have been working so hard on. Maybe I'll do what my grandfather did when he quit smoking, go by a bag of dum-dum's and suck on those all day.

I will keep you posted, so you can learn from my mistakes! :r

Cheers and happy smoking and non-smoking!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Good luck with it George! Might I recommend some sort of gum instead though? I think the calories in a bag of dum-dums could easily add up to the same caloric content as a 2-liter of coke. Go get some good coffee too, so you at least have one good thing to look forward to in the morning!

Coincidentally speaking, might someone know where I might be able to reach Mr. Altbier during the day?

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
ToddziLLa said:
I have a feeling you'll be back lightin' up cigars in no time... :w
Funny. I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
ToddziLLa said:
You don't know how right that sounds to me!!!!!

PM me for info

Ron

·
Acronym Wizard
1,956 Posts
Your wife should be charged with something for that sh-t - they're your damn cigars, right?

Top ramen!?

·
Will Work for Boli GM's..
1,909 Posts
ToddziLLa said:
I'm gazing in a crystal ball at this moment...I see...I see...hmmm...is that George with a cigar? Hmmm?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, and the folks who offered to send me some, dont, I dont need them. I want to see how long I can go. Lawyers are meeting today in a couple of hours.

One thing I have noticed is I have more of an appetite. This is going to suck, fighting wanting to eat. I hear some leftover pizza in the fridge calling my name.

Cheers!

·
Registered
262 Posts
not even good coffee?! i just might have to help fix that...

PM me your address.

·
Will Work for Boli GM's..
1,909 Posts
altbier said:
No, and the folks who offered to send me some, dont, I dont need them. I want to see how long I can go. Lawyers are meeting today in a couple of hours.

One thing I have noticed is I have more of an appetite. This is going to suck, fighting wanting to eat. I hear some leftover pizza in the fridge calling my name.

Cheers!
Something tells me with the attitude of the LLG's here you don't have a lot of choice in this matter...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crap, 4 pieces of pizza down for lunch. thats the biggest meal I have had in two months. This is going to get very ugly :r and probably change the winner of my diet contest!

Anyone ever drink northern neck ginger ale? damn good stuff, and only 140 cals a can!

I am off to see the lawyers, in the wonderful land of lawz.
You'll find they are a wiz of a wiz and love to wiz on you
If ever the lawz were lawz, and how wrong they are becoz
becoz, becoz, becoz, becoz, becoz
becoz of all the aweful things she doz (and tries to hide it)

cheers!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
altbier said:
Crap, 4 pieces of pizza down for lunch. thats the biggest meal I have had in two months. This is going to get very ugly :r and probably change the winner of my diet contest!

Anyone ever drink northern neck ginger ale? damn good stuff, and only 140 cals a can!

cheers!
Stand Tall Bro!!!!!! We're with you!!!!

Ron

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
altbier said:

cheers!
What did you mix in that ginger ale? ;)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Neuromancer said:
Something tells me with the attitude of the LLG's here you don't have a lot of choice in this matter...:rolleyes:
hehehehe, What are you talking about Bro???????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts