Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT..........THE............!!!! :confused:

(You're avatar.........) It looks strangely familiar..........NO FAIR!!!! :fu

You must now immediately send me mass quantitties ( :D) of beer and cigars as royalty payment for it's use.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much......I've had this avatar since joining, and appreciate the thumbs up!!
The only thing I wonder about is if people are going to confuse me and Altbier's posts. (Most people just see the picture out of the corner of their eye, as opposed to actually reading the screen name). Our brains associate a picture much more easily than printed words. (Isn't that the whole point of an avatar anyway? :D )

I wonder if Altbier even realized the similarity when he recently changed it....!! :D

(I'm not sure whether to feel flattered or violated!!!) :r

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Royalties.......Hmmmmm.

I'm thinking beer would be sufficient. I love beer. Not the mass-produced domestic swill, mind you. The good stuff. Microwbrewed deliciousness. Imported stuff. You know, the stuff that Joe Six-pack turns his nose up to!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmbeeeeerr.
Sweet nectar of the Gods.
The Liquid of Life.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Uniputt said:
Royalties.......Hmmmmm.

I'm thinking beer would be sufficient. I love beer. Not the mass-produced domestic swill, mind you. The good stuff. Microwbrewed deliciousness. Imported stuff. You know, the stuff that Joe Six-pack turns his nose up to!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmbeeeeerr.
Sweet nectar of the Gods.
The Liquid of Life.
Can you at least give your girl a nose? LOL

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
altbier said:
Can you at least give your girl a nose? LOL
I can't giver her anything.......as I do not posess the computer skills necessary. Besides, I figured the author of the gif had removed teh nose because it was more of a hindrance......you know, always getting in the way during "required duties" and all........... :D

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Uniputt said:
I can't giver her anything.......as I do not posess the computer skills necessary. Besides, I figured the author of the gif had removed teh nose because it was more of a hindrance......you know, always getting in the way during "required duties" and all........... :D
If that were the case, he would have done something with the mouth. I'll see what I can do to create a new avatar for ya.

cheers!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
But now I have NOT CLUE what altier's avatar is.

Scott"Icanspotcleavagewithmyeyesclosed"M

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
altbier said:
LOL, dont panic, just put it up for a day because I needed a boob fix since you were so quiet!
just look up one of steeltown's posts... Mmmmmmmm.... thats what I call a signature!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.