Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I would start off my 1st entry here on Puff with a review of the Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum.

A box pressed cigar exclusive to CI.

5.5 X 55

My firsts impression was not very impressive. After receiving 2/5 packs, I found the cigar after about a 2 week sit to be a firm draw and without much complexity.

So I let them sit for 3 months.

The difference was quite impressive. The draw was superb which produced very good amounts of smoke, much more so than previously.

I am not as good at detecting flavors as many others but found very nice notes of cocoa and leather with hints of spice.

The burn was very good and if I remember correctly, needed re-lighting on 3 occasions. I tend to stretch out my smoking time as I let the cigar sit sometimes for 10-15 minutes. I'm an inhaler,retro haler.

Appearance 4.8
Draw 4.8
flavor 4.7
Construction 4.8

Hope you like my first review.

· New England Cigar Rep
2,031 Posts
All AB Tempus's are made in the Raices Cubanas factory, the same factory that makes Illusione and Viaje. And in my opinion is the factory to keep an eye on over the next few years.

· Registered
319 Posts
All AB Tempus's are made in the Raices Cubanas factory, the same factory that makes Illusione and Viaje. And in my opinion is the factory to keep an eye on over the next few years.
Good to know since the Quadrum is a CI exclusive. I know the CI exclusive Graycliff are made at a different factoroy than the rest. At least Im pretty sure they are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.