Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
There is a typo in the story.

He actually won the Pease Prize ...... you know like "Pease porridge hot, pease porridge cold, pease porridge in the pot, 9 days old".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pease_pudding

It is actually no surprise that he won the pease prize ... after all ... his grandfather invented pease porridge (see below, his grandfather Alberta Gore making pease porridge on their ranch in Tennessee about 1920).

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I guess that this prize was to make for the world neglecting to give him credit for inventing the internet!

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Have not read anything on it yet but from what I heard in the news on TV this morning, appears the sad part is he beat out a 97 yr old woman who saved many children from concentration camps during the Holocaust.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Have not read anything on it yet but from what I heard in the news on TV this morning, appears the sad part is he beat out a 97 yr old woman who saved many children from concentration camps during the Holocaust.
Well Carlos ya know just how important the internet and Pease porridge is now. Without them, where would we be? Not only does the newest winner of this once prestigious award use enough electricity to power a small country, he also looks like he's eaten enough to feed them as well. Congrats Al, your some kind a bullshitter. :r

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
There is a typo in the story.

He actually won the Pease Prize ...... you know like "Pease porridge hot, pease porridge cold, pease porridge in the pot, 9 days old".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pease_pudding

It is actually no surprise that he won the pease prize ... after all ... his grandfather invented pease porridge (see below, his grandfather Alberta Gore making pease porridge on their ranch in Tennessee about 1920).

You're killing me Sean, :r

Perhaps this is the cause of Global Warming. At least it's explains Al's Global Size these days......

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
So let me get this straight.. they give this thing to a guy who "speaks" about global warming, and then goes home to a house that consumes more energy than a small country..

Absolute :BS

·
Registered
532 Posts
I just hope this doesn't push him into running for president. President Gore would be very dangerous.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah...riiight...

The Nobel Prize Committee, once again, sucks the big one, awarding Albert Arnold Gore. Take the prize, "Arnold"

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.