Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
Re: Aged Partagas Black Label Magnificos

Just curious, but do you keep them at 70% RH? Seems like they pick up a little drier taste after awhile....... :w

·
Registered
7,155 Posts

I have had great experiences with the Partagas Black Label Magnificos...even ones with just a few weeks in my humidor...nummy num num!! :p

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts

Wow, look at that yellow cello. These are a great cigar and one of my favorites, but everyone is right;they do need some time in the humi. If you can put them away for awhile, you'll be richly rewarded later.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

Great looking smoke you have there!!! How was it?
I'm a big fan of the Partagas Blacks, like Matt said, if you can keep your hands off them for several months they seem to get much better. I usually keep a box of these in my humi all the time.

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

it was great smoke. gobbles of smoke and nice rich flavor. im sending out the rest of the box to a buddy in the Australian Outback ;) so he can savor some AGED goodness!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts

Agreed that the Magnificos is absolutely an excellent cigar, and better once it has a bit of rest (nice cello!). I also very much like the Partagas Black Classico. I purchased a 10 ct dress box for too much $, but still quite worth it to support my neighborhood smoke shop. Smoked one fresh from the dress box and gave two away. The one I had burned poorly and tasted pretty darn good, a hint of things to come. The remaining 7 won't leave the humidor until a year has passed. These Blacks aren't going to curl your toes with power, but i expect the grin on my face will tell the tale.

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts

Hmmm, those look familiar.

Thanks again Erick, I can't wait to try one. Have them sitting at the moment recovering from their little trip, getting over their jetlag :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.