Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.. was just wondering whats the difference between the AF Hemingways and the other lines in particular, except the shape and availability. Minus Opus X's and Anejos obviously. Bout to smoke me a Hemingway Signature and was just curious..

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
They have a Cameroon wrapper for one. With the exception of the Signature Maduro, they are my least favorite line. IMHO, Don Carlos is the cream of the Fuente crop.

·
Registered
949 Posts
The Hemingways have a cammy wrapper as the the standard line has connecticut shade or Ecuadorian sun grown wrappers. The Don Carlos is the cream of the crop of the AF Line IMHO also. I am not sure what wrapper they have. The hemingways have a spicier flavor that the regular line. They are a solid medium body and the regular line I would have to say is a really light body.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Wow, all this talk of Don Carlos really makes me glad I smoked a little #4 tonight! :w

The Hemmingways are all Figurados, and all come with cameroon wrappers. The exception being when the Hemmingway maduros come out near the holidays. The Work of Art Maduro is supposed to be amazing. I have only had the Hemmingway Maduro Signature so far.

-Matt-

·
Duke of prunes
537 Posts
PaulHag said:
Hello.. was just wondering whats the difference between the AF Hemingways and the other lines in particular, except the shape and availability. Minus Opus X's and Anejos obviously. Bout to smoke me a Hemingway Signature and was just curious..
Much better than the standard line IMHO........... :w
I like them a little better than the Don Carlos also, more of the sweet cammie flavor and a little more consistant also...IMO.
Let us know what you think.............. :r

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I think I might be the only one who doesn't get the Fuente thing. I've had a few 8-5-8's and some Hemingways and they didn't really do anything for me. I've even had two Opus X, and I honestly would rather have smoked a CAO Brazilia or Torano Exodus.

But given the price of the Opus X, my cigar budget goes further since I don't like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.