Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just registered after hearing about some of the discussions here. Have yet to take a gander at any of the forums (but plan to shortly), but I have used the ratings section & found it pretty helpful.
I've been smoking premium handmade cigars since back in 1992 when I was a freshman in college, so I'll apologize in advance for any grandpa-type rants like "back in my day, you could pay for an Ashton 898 with a $5 bill & have enough change to pick up a couple decent coronas" :D
Currently live in Cincinnati, OH, which is largely cigar-friendly; I was lucky enough to escape Delaware before the smoking ban went into effect.
Generally prefer medium to full-bodied Nicaraguan cigars these days, and I would say Toro/Corona Gorda is my favorite size.
Enough about me; time to look through the forums!

Regards,
Shayne

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
derspiess said:
I've been smoking premium handmade cigars since back in 1992 when I was a freshman in college, so I'll apologize in advance for any grandpa-type rants like "back in my day, you could pay for an Ashton 898 with a $5 bill & have enough change to pick up a couple decent coronas" :D
Well since I was a freshman in college way back in 1972, I'll apologize in advance for any great grandpa-type rants like "Well EXCUUSE me" :fu

BTW, welcome to da jungle, full of helpful LLG, most of the time they are in pretty good moods. :D

great-great grandpa galaga

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Howdy. Am pretty fond of Nicaraguans myself.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
Welcome,,, enjoy those cigars in cincy and beware, the cigar nazis are surely coming to town................

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Hola!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.