Cigar Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did beverages, now how about music? Do you guys like to listen to anything in particular while puffing away?

I like to put on some good classic jazz. Reminds me of being in a coffee shop relaxing and enjoying my other vice, coffee. :cool:

Jeff

·
Registered
904 Posts
Pink Floyd "Dark side of the Moon" made for a great cigar.

Several good flamingo guitar pieces.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Whatever is on the radio at the time, but last night it was Red Light District by Ludacris...

·
Registered
949 Posts
Oh man!!!!! I mut say I listen to Sirius Satalite Radio. It is a combination of 80's and first wave. all of the time.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Well, since i smoke outside ... it would be wind in the trees and the pattering of rain interrupted occasionally with, "damn, it is freaking freezing out here!"

_____
rm

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
some relaxing Rock music, like Santana,or if in the mood something more electronic like KInky (have anyone heard them? nice group from Monterrey, Mexico)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pink Floyd, Eagles, Jimi Hendrix (get the extended instrumental of Little Wing, it is amazing,) Oasis, Beethoven, ect.

And believe it or not, one of my favorite CDs to listen to while smoking a cigar is One Headlight by the Wallflowers. Turn that baby on nice and low and it makes for a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I got the XM roady recently and have been listening to their punk station, Fungus 53. I smoke in my garage so I just set XM in my car to broadcast on an FM frequency and I pick it up on the stereo in the garage.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
You know DGenerate whenever I read your posts I always picture Lemmy talking in your place. Must be the avatar that is influencing me. Cause I'm pretty sure you don't have an accent with a really deep raspy voice, and if you do....... awesome.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
You know DGenerate whenever I read your posts I always picture Lemmy talking in your place. Must be the avatar that is influencing me. Cause I'm pretty sure you don't have an accent with a really deep raspy voice, and if you do....... awesome.
No I don't quite have the raspy voice. But it's cool that my avatar would influence people! It's not a bad association to have 'cause Lemmy is awesome. :D

I must admit that Lemmy has been an influence in my life. Whenever I'm in a tough situation I just ask myself "What would Lemmy do?"

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts
I listen to talk radio when smoking ,,local shows shows as well as national shows like Rush and O'Reilly...Can't get my fave anymore---Michael Savage..

Jerry in Minnesota.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.