Cigar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
How many cigars does that one feed roughly? The smaller packs are rated at 25 per.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like I forgot to mention that I got them on famous's auctioneer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Banned
4,066 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I signed up for price alerts for the Whynter chc251-s a while ago, $218 on Amazon now. According to the price tracker, this is the lowest price it has ever been.

https://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-...251s&qid=1554977104&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull
I would say that's accurate information. I think I paid $289 free shipping for my Whytner 251s, guess that is going on two years ago, it has been great and their customer service is excellent. I removed the shelves and put all drawers in mine. They checked availability with another company to insure drawers were in stock for the 251s needing no modifications. When I received them I had one drawer that the staples had backed out on the front on one side. The company sent me another drawer and Whytner sent me one too. They didn't want the drawer returned, jut shipped new ones right away. I was impressed. I also called them to ask some questions when I was setting it up, they were very helpful. All I use is 65% Bovedas nothing else, they told me I didn't need oasis, fans etc. the reason I purchased was @mrolland5500 told me he had two for like 3 years and never had any issues with them. Needless to say I'm a Whytner fan.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
21 - 40 of 60 Posts