Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't find an accessory thread for deals/discounts/etc. figured I'd post one. So feel free to post any deals/discounts/promo codes for accessories, from cutters and lighters to wineadors and bovedas, and anything in between.

Make sure it is a deal (cheaper than can normally be found at most retailers) and try to keep the thread clear of clutter.

·
Super Moderator
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First one up

Whynter CHC-251S for $266.79 at Amazon

From my monitoring email it appears it is just just a few bucks more than the lowest price Amazon has ever had on them ($249.99) and much cheaper than the $316.79 price tag Amazon had on them about 2 months ago.

Happy hunting.

·
><(((º>
2,927 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
The Whynter CHC-251S is down to $224.99 at amazon -

https://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-2.../dp/B00KO90H6Y

I just popped for one for my birthday. If the price drops further in the next 30 days I believe Amazon will refund the difference.

Ryan
Well Happy Birthday, I truly love my 251S... The one thing I would advise is just follow the directions that is included with the cooler. I used a little distilled water for two weeks in the bottom container, afterwards I just took it out and placed 2 Bovedas 65% on each tray or drawer. I would recommend drawers all the way, you can get more cigars inside. It performs perfectly, forget all the adding of fans, oasis Etc, just MO.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,513 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
How many cigars does that one feed roughly? The smaller packs are rated at 25 per.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe 125 each so maybe 250. I have four extra 60g packets in there and stays at 65-67. I got them for my box cooler. I use KL in my drawer cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sinkable
1 - 20 of 60 Posts