Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't find an accessory thread for deals/discounts/etc. figured I'd post one. So feel free to post any deals/discounts/promo codes for accessories, from cutters and lighters to wineadors and bovedas, and anything in between.

Make sure it is a deal (cheaper than can normally be found at most retailers) and try to keep the thread clear of clutter.

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First one up

Whynter CHC-251S for $266.79 at Amazon

From my monitoring email it appears it is just just a few bucks more than the lowest price Amazon has ever had on them ($249.99) and much cheaper than the $316.79 price tag Amazon had on them about 2 months ago.

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
333 Posts
CP has a sale on accessories for the next few days. Looks like xikar and Palio cutters some lighters and humis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
><(((º>
2,926 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
The Whynter CHC-251S is down to $224.99 at amazon -

https://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-2.../dp/B00KO90H6Y

I just popped for one for my birthday. If the price drops further in the next 30 days I believe Amazon will refund the difference.

Ryan
Well Happy Birthday, I truly love my 251S... The one thing I would advise is just follow the directions that is included with the cooler. I used a little distilled water for two weeks in the bottom container, afterwards I just took it out and placed 2 Bovedas 65% on each tray or drawer. I would recommend drawers all the way, you can get more cigars inside. It performs perfectly, forget all the adding of fans, oasis Etc, just MO.

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
I have been watching Bovedas on famous. Scored two 320 gram packs for $12 each. They had more too.

How many cigars does that one feed roughly? The smaller packs are rated at 25 per.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
How many cigars does that one feed roughly? The smaller packs are rated at 25 per.

Maybe 125 each so maybe 250. I have four extra 60g packets in there and stays at 65-67. I got them for my box cooler. I use KL in my drawer cooler.

Reactions: sinkable
1 - 20 of 52 Posts