Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A well-dressed young businessman walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "what can I get you?"

The well-dressed man replies, "I'll have a glass of 12 year-old scotch." The bartender returns with the drink. The man takes a sip, winces, and spits it out, exclaiming "that's 10 year old scotch! How dare you insult a man of my stature with inferior scotch!"

The bartender explains that the bar doesn't carry 12 year-old scotch, and he had thought the man would wouldn't notice the two year difference.

The well-dressed man next asks, rather arrogantly, for 15 year-old bourbon. The bartender returns with the drink. The man takes a sip, winces, and spits it out, exclaiming "that's 12 year-old bourbon! How dare you insult a man of my stature with inferior bourbon."

The bartender appologizes, citing his earlier explaination.

The situation repeats itself regarding the well-dressed man's next request, this time for a 30 year-old glass of port wine.

Meanwhile, an old drunk at the end of the bar calls the bartender down and produces a glass. Handing the glass to the bartender, he says, "give this to that well-dressed man, tell him it's on me."

The bartender gives the drink to the well-dressed man, indicating the old drunk at the end of the bar. The man takes a siip, winces, and spits it out. "My Lord!" he cries, that tastes like urine!"

"It is," replies the old drunk, "now tell me how old I am you asshole."

_____
rm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.