Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a couple of these from a friend. Not sure about the origin of the Siglo IV but the Boli was Jun 03 GKI. Smoked the Siglo during the first half of yesterday's game and the Boli during the second half. Cohiba=okay. Boli=awesome. I give the Cohiba the edge for headbuzz, sat there kind of half glazed - but the Boli was all over it flavor and smoothness-wise. I really got a head of smoke without any scorching of my nasal passages or throat. Pure cream. I had one earlier from the same box and it was so so after the halfway point but this one had nary a scent of ammonia at the stub. I think I'm a Boli man. The smoke is so mellow and it leaves a very nice taste for hours after.

·
Registered
668 Posts
colgate said:
Got a couple of these from a friend. Not sure about the origin of the Siglo IV but the Boli was Jun 03 GKI. Smoked the Siglo during the first half of yesterday's game and the Boli during the second half. Cohiba=okay. Boli=awesome. I give the Cohiba the edge for headbuzz, sat there kind of half glazed - but the Boli was all over it flavor and smoothness-wise. I really got a head of smoke without any scorching of my nasal passages or throat. Pure cream. I had one earlier from the same box and it was so so after the halfway point but this one had nary a scent of ammonia at the stub. I think I'm a Boli man. The smoke is so mellow and it leaves a very nice taste for hours after.
nice reviews.........if you like the "creamy" boli flavor, try the Royal Corona.............they're smooth like butta!!

:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.