Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it started out as a pretty crappy day (See my post F#*king lime Green tape!!!) I was walking around feeling bummed so I thought I would go to my local cigar shop which has a lounge and have a cigar. I guessed I must have looked bummed because 3 or 4 guys I know asked me what was a matter but I didn’t feel like talking about it right then. A Great guy I see in the lounge a few times a week. Takes one look at me and opens up his locker and hands me a 2000 Millennium Reserve Cohiba Piramides and says you have given me lots of cigars and I think you could use this right about now. Holy S#*t so I sat down and here is what I thought:

This is an extremely nice looking cigar Colorado wrapper smooth as fine soft leather. When you first pick this cigar up it almost feels like it is hovering in your hand.
This is a very rich tasting cigar, with medium body,
There are definite coffee flavors here, as well as a hint of spiciness, but the final impression one is left with is a sense of rich, balanced, smooth, creamy flavors.
It was consistent from the moment I lit it, until the final puff
with its marvelous tender draw,
In the second third, the smoke is still smooth.
Prepare yourself for the great final third, Powerful rich spiciness abound. Make sure you take the time to appreciate this cigar.
Well needless to say the day turned out to be alright :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
sounds like a bad day turned out good... or at least got better

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts