Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have been completely absorbed with work stuff and put wife in charge of helping me get stuff out the door. Sadly she dropped the ball as well (not her fault I have been scattered brained). I will have DC numbers for everyone Monday. I sent out some stuff on Friday and some of you will just be getting two boxes to make up for my slowness. I just need to get caught up and as of this AM everyone is all set to roll, I thought I could accomplish more at once then I could. My apologies.

I am hoping everyone will acccept my apology. I just lost track of what was coming and going and dictating something as important as my stuff here onto others made me realize I should have been the only one taking care of my business.

Humbly,

Ryan.

·
Ask me why I dinged Black
10,415 Posts
If there were post-herf photos of me with a RASS up the yazoo floating around I'd be real busy rounding them up before doing another thing. Who could not understand? :r

·
Just Puffin away...
3,281 Posts
I thought you where going to hire a personal assistant.

One that got to drive your amg and had full access to your humidor.

When do you want me to start? :D

No problems, we all get overwhelmed at times.:ss

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Richard yeah 148+ hours of work in one week will drain anyone. Sadly I do this almost every week of the year. This past week or so has really gotten to me though.

I just feel like an ass but glad people have been so understanding.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
148 hour week!! DAMN, I hope you're an adult film star or that sucks!! (couldn't use the p word :r )

·
Luvin' me some Lagavulin
1,860 Posts
No worries brother - burn that midnight oil, set those priorities. When you have the time we are always here. No apology needed.

"I'll take those long nights, impossible odds ... " Styx

BillyBarue

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Thanks Richard yeah 148+ hours of work in one week will drain anyone. Sadly I do this almost every week of the year. This past week or so has really gotten to me though.

I just feel like an ass but glad people have been so understanding.
That red eye picture made you look like a ........:al :r

We still like you, Don't we guys ??

Maybe, yes ??? Of course we do !!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Hey everyone,

I have been completely absorbed with work stuff and put wife in charge of helping me get stuff out the door. Sadly she dropped the ball as well (not her fault I have been scattered brained). I will have DC numbers for everyone Monday. I sent out some stuff on Friday and some of you will just be getting two boxes to make up for my slowness. I just need to get caught up and as of this AM everyone is all set to roll, I thought I could accomplish more at once then I could. My apologies.

I am hoping everyone will acccept my apology. I just lost track of what was coming and going and dictating something as important as my stuff here onto others made me realize I should have been the only one taking care of my business.

Humbly,

Ryan.
Ryan you worry to much we all know your a killer BOTL :D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tracking numbers!!

There ya go Fedex all the way!!!

WOOT WOOT

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.